Inktober day 13 - Teeming

Burying beetles are so interesting. They find dead animals, bury them and lay eggs in them. But on top of that they also stay with the larvae and feed them chewed up meat, and apparently the larvae make chirping noises! So for this prompt I decided to draw a dead rat with some burying beetles preparing to get it teeming with their babies.

For once I have an idea for tomorrow's prompt - "fierce". I was listening to a playlist of the music from a show I like - Jojo's bizarre adventure - and I decided to try and draw my favourite character from the show - Jotaro. Not only is this character badass and stoic and awesome, but he also eventually becomes a Marine biologist. JJBA is the weirdest show and I love it. Here is the initial pencil sketch.




Comments

Popular Posts